Think ABQ needs a little news competition?
So do we.
We started The Paper to give New Mexico’s an alternative for daily, independent news and we keep it open and accessible to our entire community, we just ask readers who can afford to support us to do so.
Become a sustaining supporter.
Monthly supporters free up journalists from fundraising so they can focus on the big stories that take longer to research and report. Just $0.50 per day ($15mo.) is a great way to support local independent journalists.
Sustaining members enjoy these benefits:
- Access to the full print edition online before it hits newsstands each week
- Morning news emails curated exclusively for email subscribers
- Exclusive previews of new restaurants, events and activities (when those return!)
- A warm fuzzy feeling from supporting local, independent journalism for your community
Give a one-time donation.
- $250 covers the cost to deliver 10,000 printed copies of The Paper for a week
- $100 covers the stipend for a reporter to cover one online or video story
- $40 covers the cost of ink for our printer every week (we use a lot of it!)
- $20 buys coffee and donuts for the newsroom for the day
Donations to The Paper. are not tax-deductible. But it does feel good to help.