Thursday, Feb. 16, Mayor Tim Keller and public officials are hosting an upcoming Telephone Town Hall from 5:30–6:30 p.m. We will be covering a variety of topics including public safety, housing initiatives, and more. Experts on the call include:
- Mariela Ruiz-Angel, Director of Albuquerque Community Safety
- Harold Medina, Chief of Albuquerque Police
- Carol Pierce, Director of Family & Community Services
- Cristina Parajon, Gateway Administrator
- Cristin Chavez-Smith, Community Services Manager
To participate in this important discussion and register for the Telephone Town Hall and how to register, head to the city’s website.