Restaurants have tried just about everything to get diners to keep eating out under Covid dining restrictions. Now one Albuquerque staple is trying something different: Helping you cook better at home.
M’tucci’s Restaurants has continually innovated -- think curbside and online ordering -- and brought new products to market throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest creation is homemade, locally sourced, fresh daily TV dinners that people can enjoy while watching TV or streaming their favorite movie or show.
The chef team has created six options, all are available at any of the three M’tucci’s Restaurants locations (see below). Each meal costs $9 and can be prepared in the microwave or oven in five minutes. The shelf life for the TV dinners is five days. Each dinner is made with the same high-quality ingredients that are used in the standard M’tucci’s entrees.
“We are anticipating indoor dining being limited for the foreseeable future,” explained John Haas, M’tucci’s Restaurants Managing Partner. “Most people are spending much more time in front of a TV or screen than ever before. It makes sense to offer an easy to prepare, high quality meal, specifically for these times.”
M’tucci’s Restaurants invested in custom equipment to create the TV dinners and provide them in airtight sealed containers that are both microwave and oven safe. The initial TV dinner offerings are:
· Spinach, Roasted Mushroom, Ricotta Cannelloni with Alfredo Sauce
· Five Cheese Tortelloni with Angus Beef & Sackett Farms Pork Bolognese Sauce
· House Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roasted Chicken, Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese with Truffled Bread Crumbs
· Roasted Herbed Meatloaf, Balsamic-Tomato Sauce, Mashed Potato, Sweet Peas & Caramelized Onion
· Porcini & Red Wine Braised Brisket, Creamy Pecorino Polenta, Steamed Broccoli
· Chef Cory’s Sackett Farms Braised Pork & Green Chile Stew
Other dining options for M'Tucci's fans.
Outside dining and to go are currently available at all three M’tucci’s Restaurants – M’tucci’s Italian at Coors & Montano, M’tucci’s Moderno in Rio Rancho and M’tucci’s Twenty-Five on Pan American Freeway by Century Rio. Home or business delivery is available via DoorDash.
Phone: (505) 433-5654
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here