- This event has passed.
Exploring Clay Week
November 20 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Exploring Clay – 4-day session For ages 7 and up (no experience required and class limited to 8 students which will be broken up into two groups of 4 to spread out) Explore the world of clay in this introductory class to the ceramic arts. Students will have fun with both sculpture (pinch, coil & slab techniques) and wheel throwing. Kids spend four days in the pottery studio learning & practicing basic techniques with an experienced instructor. The last day is spent glazing.
• Wear old clothes and bring a towel to each class.
• Classes include 3 clay sessions, 1 glazing session, an instructor, clay, glaze, and firing.
• Beginning and advanced students are welcome.
• Pottery needs to be fired so we will call you when your pottery is ready.
• Finished pottery is safe for food, microwave, and dishwasher.
Registration Information $35 non-refundable deposit is due at registration remainder is due at the first class. If you let us know you are not going to be able to make it 5 days prior to the class your deposit will be refunded.